Friday, June 19, 2009

MO ZONE

Oh MoZone update... While I will not be the new face of Modells and the Mets... the fiance and I did win $200 gift cards which is still pretty sweet! And we have successfully purchased our complete subway series tickets.

and my favorite section of Citi Field will no longer be my favorite section. I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

http://brooklynmetfan.com/

"The Mo’s Zone Season Tix Winners are In!!!

And the winnah’s are…

“Kowalski and Sign Man”

If you don’t know him you’ve got to see this guy Kowalski in action.

He is a force to be reckoned with and may very well be the best rally fan you’ll ever see… or hear! Make a point to get to the Mo’s Zone this season to check him out – HE ROCKS!

Partnering with Kowalski is the new “Sign Man”. My favorite thing about New Sign Man is that he pays homage to the original “Sign Man” Karl Ehrhardt who passed away last year. Together they should make quite the tandem at Met games.

I can’t wait to see them in action!

Shout out to Darren and Zee for a solid effort that fell just short of the seasons tix. You know Darren as the guy with the Mets tattoo sleeve on his right arm."



http://blog.nj.com/mets/2009/06/in_search_of_mo_maniacs.html
"And the contest? Unbelievable. I heard fans howl like wolves and offered enough obscure Mets trivia to remind me that I have a lot to learn. I met Andrea of Met Sox Nation and her fiance Michael's Mets jersey that bears the signatures of virtually every Met since 2005 (Yes, Michael was there, too). I learned of the existence of Nibbler the Rally Bird, though stage fright prevented him from offering his patented 'Let's Go Mets" chant. I experienced my first live performance of musical Mets enthusiasts Kuff and the Buttheads. And so on."

No comments:

Post a Comment