Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing worth updating...

Oh boy what a week it has been. At least I am among the selected few that can proudly say "I saw the METS win last week." That being said I'm sure one can understand why there hasn't been an update in several days.

I suppose I can't deny that history was made at CitiField sunday night. Congrats to Mariano Rivera a true athlete that has achieved 500 career saves and also recorded his first RBI as a Yankee.

While a noteworthy moment not really one to be proud of. It was expected that the Yankees would win the series against the bruised and battered Mets. This past weekend's match up was a slaughter waiting to happen as the minor league Buffalo Bisons dressed in Mets uniforms faced the All Star Yankees. Honestly had the Mets actually won the series of even a single game, it would have been a major insult to the Yankees and their fans. So for the sake of bragging rights the Yankees are lucky they sweep the Mets, cuz as a Mets fan I can still hold my head high knowing that if Beltran Reyes Delgado Maine and Putz were in the game, the results would have been VERY VERY VERY different!

No comments:

Post a Comment