Friday, June 19, 2009

More than Sheamous

So apparently Bobby Pharnell knows me. As i was walking back from bull pen gate I and the rest of my crew ran into Pharnell, Stokes, and Takahashi. Promotions Staff walks right past them then Bobby sees me and goes "I know you. What are you doing here?" and I'm like "working" and he goes "wow really? how u been?" and I'm like "um better now, you?" and he says "can't complain". So I respond "well I'll see u guys later, good luck out there" and Stokes replies "thanks".

Further down the tunnel we walk past one of the Mets managers and they just walk past him and I'm like "oo I get to see you twice in one day, what luck", and he's like :the luck is all mine to see u twice in a day".

so we get back to our office and one of the kids that was with me goes "dude u weren't lying u really r do know the players!"

Then we waiting to get into our storage room and Piti from party patrol walks by and "I'm like hey Piti" and shes says "Andrea, you working today? Am i gonna see u later? To which I say "nah I'm tired I'm going home". and shes like "come on stay. I'm gonna be bored without you". The kid then says to me, wow you really know everyone. Then another party patrol girl Jackie comes out "Jackie wheres my tshirt?" "I cant give it to u while you are on the clock catch me later". The kid now looks at me and goes "omg you don't lie, all this time I thought you were full of shit".

Meanwhile this whole time I'm wondering HOW THE HECK does Bobby Pharnell know me?

No comments:

Post a Comment