Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jon Stewart is my Hero!

Jon Stewart is my hero! Only he could raise my spirits as a METS fan while making fun of North Korea and stabbing the Phillies all at once!!!!

"Ooh a missile launched at us on 4th of July, just in time to hear our terrified population say "OOO, AHHH". Are you familiar with 4th of July? The whole sky is an explosion, it's like being a drag queen on halloween, having a seizure at a rave, or being an asshole from Philadelphia (punches air) BOOM BOOM! That's right Phillie fans you may have this world series, but that's over!"

On my way to the stadium... gee I wonder how long it will be till I say on my way home. I really really miss Shea on day's like today. SUBWAY SERIES tomorrow, Cards in 2 hours. GoTtA Believe LET'S GO METS!!! I'll be there every day till Sunday!!!

Stay Tuned more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment