Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ramblings

Perhaps this is why one shouldn't procrastinate. Last night I had a brilliant idea for a post and now it has since left my mind.

For starters I'd love to see an end to everyone else's winning streaks. The Mets have gotten their acts together and gone on to win the last 3 games, of course this has done little to help the 4th place Mets as the Phillies, Marlins and Braves have all been winning their games as well. I think its safe to say the NL east is nearly unstoppable for the time being.
The frustration continues as a Red Sox fan. My boys have been playing superbly, unfortunately they too can't catch a break with the god forsaken Yankees hitting win streak after win streak. Let's see what happens this weekend when the 2 rivals meet.
This blogger made a wager with an old friend that if her beloved Sox are victorious after this weekend he is to buy me a New Red Sox jersey, if the opposite occurs i am to wear a Yankee jersey at Fenway on August 10th. Something that for the sake of not combusting into flames before the fans kill I hope does NOT happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment