Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

After a long hard lonely devastating month with out a visit to my new home Citi Field, I finally returned home. I am more than delighted to announce that the Mets are now on a 4 game winning streak!!!! Thanks Big Pappa Pelf!!! I LOVE YOU!

This game was just a gem and I'm soo glad to have been there. It had everything. Near homerun thrills. Guys colliding, and falling backwards (for reasons I still do not comprehend) and my favorite; balls bouncing around like they were in a pin ball machine!!!! Mets win 4-0!!!!

As for the Sox... what happened!??!?! The whole game I'm watching the out of town scoreboard following the Sox score and praying for a Yankee loss which i got!!! Now as i'm leaving Citi, the Fenway score is 7-3 in the 8th. More than excited at the prospect of getting home to see Fenway highlights on ESPN, i find that instead it is 7-7 in the 11th inning. WHAT??? The Sox eventually went on to lose 9-8 devastating!

No comments:

Post a Comment