Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Visting fans

So working this past week at Citi Field, I've noticed an over abundance of visiting fans.  Cubs Country is huge apparently.  I'm just grateful that their fans are among the nicest and kindest fans I've encountered in all my MLB experiences.  I would really love to visit Wrigley one day to repay the visit.  Another team that I have seen a surprisingly large number of fans walking around the stadium is RED SOX FANS.  Damn we are every where!  I'm just been amazed at the large groups of fans that enter the park wearing Mets t-shirts and Red Sox hats or vice versa.

In other news I myself will be bringing a visiting fan to Citi Field on Sat.  This Sat is doggie day, and I'm very very excited to be bring my little Havanese MOOKIE MONSTAH.  Joining me for my baby's first game is my friend Dom a self proclaimed Yankee Fan from the womb, has agreed to attend the Mets v Braves game wearing Mets gear I can't wait!  It gets better in 2 weeks I'm visiting Boston, and my dislocated Yankee fan friend living up there has agreed to shop for Red Sox jersey for me to wear to the game!!! Oh and last night I came home to find My favorite Yankee Fan watching the Mets game lol... Nation, I'm getting there, 1 Yankee fan at a time! ;)  I love when rival fans can coexist!

No comments:

Post a Comment