Sunday, May 24, 2009

Letter of complaint to whom it may concern.

I don't know who to contact about this, or if I'll get anything out of it. I was at yesterday's game with my fiance. As most fans do we were trying to get autographs before the game. So my fiance Michael was over by the Mets dugout waiting for the players to return as were a bunch of other fans. At this time Heidi from NESN was doing a scouting report for SNY as a good friend of our and SNY reporter Kevin Burkhardt watched on. My fiance jokingly said to Heidi "I see you are not married, will you marry me?" She laughed it off and said no. A moment later, Michael asked the camera man if he could give her the cue to go, to which he nodded, so Michael responded "3,2,1, action" and Heidi responded with "I can't do this get him out of here". Security came over saying that Heidi had told him that Michael had been touching her and her hair. The SNY reporter then responded with "He never did that, he's just joking around while waiting for an autograph" to which the security guard said to him, I don't care what you have to say no keep shut or I'll have your network ejected.

I really hope that there is some way that you can help me find the proper person to contact regarding this ejection, as my fiance is looking to go as far as filing a grievance law suit. I really feel that this treatment was completely unjust and uncalled for. I can't help but feel like he was singled out simply because he was a METS fan.

Formerly Proud RSN member, now ashamed to even own a Red Sox Hat.
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment