Friday, April 17, 2009

Omfg i got hit on by 2 Brewers pitchers, hopefully i was distraction enough! let's go Mets!!!

Editor's note:
So apparently one of the Brewers that I ran into on his way to the bull pen was Seth McClung, for those of you who saw the game he could not handle the pressure in a tie score 9th inning. He then proceeded to load up the bases allowing the METS to claim their second win at their new home. Mission accomplished I wonder if he was thinking of me as he filled base after base. Ok I'm sure he forgot running into me 10 feet after the fact. esp since it was his buddy an unknown hispanic brewer who i was unable to find on the roster, leading me to believe he's simply a bull pen assistant who did all the creepy and somewhat degrading catcalling.


In other news: I also met former Met Daryl Strawberry, when he came to my 3rd base vip gate with his friend to get the promotional keychain we were giving away.

Oh and b4 I forget game highlights.
Mets won the game 5-4 and Gary Sheffield became the first player to record his 500th career home run in a Mets uniform. The historic hit also came as his first with the team during the 7th inning of tonight's game against Brewers reliever Mitch Stetter. Sheffield is the 25th player in MLB history to reach the landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment